Thursday, June 26, 2008

Decatur Shoreline Classic



Ok, so I've decided to run the Decatur Shoreline Classic on September 21. I'm having trouble getting myself motivated to run without a goal in mind (besides the overall health benefits and to look smokin' hot). After this weekend, I have exactly 12 weeks to prepare, which is just as many weeks as the Couch to 5K program requires.

I've started this program about three times now in the last two months, but due to travel and other time constraints, I've gotten off for a week and then had to start over.
I'll continue to blog about my progress to keep myself honest.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

BTB said...

Dear Allison,

As the race director of the Shoreline Classic I wish you well with your journey. I might suggest you consider joining the Shoreline Squad Training Program that was designed for runner's such as yourself. They had their first training session last night and will continue to meet on Thursdays at 6PM. Feel free to contact (217) 428-6222 for more info. I believe they will be accepting new registrants through July 10. It might be a bit of a drive from Charleston but it will help keep you motivated. I wish you the best of luck. Bruce