Sunday, June 29, 2008

Countdown 'til Tuesday

All right gang, as promised, I start this week seriously training for this 5K in September. I have some prior commitments each evening, Tuesday-Thursday through the next month at least so I've decided to run on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. I think I can get a run in each Tu/Th evening before I have to be at community band. If nothing else, I can do it afterwards or in the morning. (Yeah right, have you met me in the morning? Not pretty.)

Tomorrow though (Monday) I am headed to the Rec for some strength training and summer Abs class. Hopefully the bruise I sustained on my lower back from rafting over the weekend doesn't hinder that workout.

Peace out.

2 comments:

Travis said...

Yo! found your blog from your facebook profile update. Good luck training for the 5k! Just don't let anything get in your way, make your run as important as anything else you do, mark out time on your calendar if you have to. You'll do awesome!!

Alison said...

Thanks Travis!