Friday, September 12, 2008

T-minus 8 days

For Matt...

8 days until the race

Tonight I went to the Rec but was quickly distracted in the parking lot by the marching band rehearsal. Anyone that knows me knows I'm a total band nerd and don't care. I love it. Anyway, I watched for a while, and then decided a half hour was enough. I'll see the show tomorrow night at the EIU home opener.

So, on to the Rec. I spent 32 minutes on the bike and did some leg exercises and a bunch of crunches. I have a feeling my ass (muscles) will be sore tomorrow...literally.

According to plan I'm supposed to be running 3.5 miles the Saturday/Sunday the week before the race. However, I'm going to take another day off of running in order to further rest the shins. It's not as though I'm in excruciating pain or anything, but it's annoying that I start to feel it the minute my foot hits the pavement/treadmill.

Besides that, EIU's 1st home football game is tomorrow night! Go Panthers!!!

No comments: