Thursday, September 18, 2008

T-minus 2 days

The race is on Sunday and I'm starting...wait, continuing, to be excited/nervous. I really haven't run since last Friday, but I've been at the rec center every day since on the bike. I've "ridden" every night anywhere between 35-60 minutes. I plan on running tomorrow or Saturday morning so I took it easy tonight and only did 30 minutes and did some work on the "guns." I think I'm back to my high school "buff arms" that I had after doing numerous push-ups in marching band.

But, that's neither here nor there...although I haven't followed the plans I had to a T, I do feel like I will successfully complete this race on Sunday. I probably won't come in first, and I guarantee that if I'm last I will trip the person in front of me just before the finish line. Just kidding...sort of. But I will sprint past them and most likely collapse at the end to avoid being last if I have to.

So I probably won't blog much between now and then, but I'll have a whole recap after Sunday!!! Wish me luck!!!

Next project: Staying the workout course before next weekend's high school reunion.

No comments: