Friday, July 11, 2008

Week 2 Training

Ok, so the 4th of July weekend hit me pretty hard...mostly just Friday night. I had these great intentions of running Saturday morning at the hotel before we had to take off for game #2 of the weekend. Didn't happen.

So instead, I felt like I could start over (as usual) this week and instead get started on the week 2 program - 90 sec. running/2 min. walking intervals. I did it Wednesday it wasn't horrible. I was tired after finishing, but I wasn't sore the next day or anything.

I'm still having trouble figuring out when to run since I am busy each night of the week Tuesday-Thursday. I ran this past Wednesday before I had to be at bowling and barely had time to get cleaned up and have some dinner. Once community band is over after next week, so my Tuesday and Thursday nights will be free (at least until school starts). I plan to keep up with a Saturday, Monday, Wednesday schedule until then. And, once school begins at least the Rec Center will be open later than 8pm so I can still run there after my classes.

So far so good!

No comments: