Monday, July 14, 2008

Week 2: Glazebrook Park, Godfrey

Whew! So I brought my "gear" (my running shoes and my armband for my iPod) home with me this past weekend. Sunday, after stopping at Target for some wrapping supplies for a bridal shower my Mom and I attended, I went to Glazebrook Park in Godfrey to do some running.

I never realized how nice this park is! It has a great bike/walking/running trail around the perimeter, a playground, lake, gazebo, etc. It was a somewhat tough run only because there are a few inclines around the path...not something I've really been used to. I usually run around campus if I'm outside, but there aren't that many inclines. It felt good though and I'm ready to hit it again tomorrow. One more day on the Week 2 plan and then I'm on to Week 3!

Peace out.

No comments: