Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home for the Holidays!

After a trip that normally takes two hours took almost four, I made it home. The St. Louis area is pretty much covered in ice and is super slick. I just heard on the TV that Interstate 70 has been shut down (where, I don't know) for a crash, so thank goodness I left when I did.

Here's what I'm excited about for week and coming weekend:
  • One "A" and one "B" in my graduate classes this semester! Not entirely surprised about the B, but pleasantly surprised about the A!
  • Going to see some old friends at Fast Eddie's
  • Christmas Eve at my Aunt and Uncle's and bagnacalda
  • Christmas lights, luminaries, and Midnight Mass
  • After-Christmas shopping
  • Seeing the college gang for the baby shower on Sunday
  • Family, friends and FOOD!

1 comment:

k8 said...

Glad to hear you made it home safely. I hope you enjoy your holidays!